The third Monday of April is the day for most of the monthly distributions of surplus federal food in the Morongo Basin. Reporter Dan Stork has the times and places…
The Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino will distribute surplus food to low-income residents of the Morongo Basin Monday, April 21. The locations and times are:
· The Church of the Lighted Cross, at 11518 Elbow Lane in Morongo Valley, from 8 to 10;
· Belfield Hall, on Reche Road in Landers, 8:30 to 10:30;
· The Community Center in Yucca Valley, 8:30 to 10:30;
· Copper Mountain Mesa Foundation, 65336 Winter Road in the Copper Mountain area, 9 to 11;
· Joshua Tree Community Center on Sunburst Road, 9 to 11;
· The fire station in Wonder Valley, 11 to 12; and
· The Evangelist Mission Church at 6595 Adobe Road in Twentynine Palms, from 10 to noon.
Recipients are requested to bring their own paper or plastic bags. For more information, call 909-723-1580.