The second Monday of January is the day for most of the monthly distributions of surplus Federal food in the Morongo Basin. Reporter Sara Snyder has the times and places…
The Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino will distribute surplus food to low-income residents of the Morongo Basin Monday, January 13th. The locations and times are:
- The Church of the Lighted Cross, at 11518 Elbow Lane in Morongo Valley, from 8 to 10;
- Belfield Hall, on Reche Road in Landers, 8:30 to 10:30;
- The Community Center in Yucca Valley, 8:30 to 10:30;
- Copper Mountain Mesa Foundation, 65336 Winter Road in the Copper Mountain area, 9 to 11;
- Joshua Tree Community Center on Sunburst Road, 9 to 11;
- The fire station in Wonder Valley, 11 to 12; and
- Little Church of the Desert at 6079 Adobe Road in Twentynine Palms, from 10 to noon.
Recipients are requested to bring their own paper or plastic bags. For more information, call 909-723-1580.
Reporting for z107.7 news, I’m Sara Snyder.