The Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino will distribute surplus food to low-income residents of the Morongo Basin Monday, October 21st. The locations and times are:
- The Church of the Lighted Cross, at 11518 Elbow Lane in MorongoValley, from 8 to 10
- Belfield Hall, on Reche Road in Landers, 8:30 to 10:30
- The Community Center in YuccaValley, 8:30 to 10:30
- Copper Mountain Mesa Foundation, 65336 Winter Road in the CopperMountain area, 9 to 11
- Joshua Tree Community Center on Sunburst Road, 9 to 11
- The fire station in WonderValley, 10:30 to 11:30, and
- Little Church of the Desert at 6079 Adobe Road in Twentynine Palms, from 10 to noon
There is also a distribution on Friday October 25th at The Way Station in Joshua Tree, 61722 Commercial Way, from 10 am to noon.
Recipients are requested to bring their own paper or plastic bags.
The Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino is a private, non-profit organization that seeks to serve the low-income families, elderly, disadvantaged and homeless of the county. For more information, call (909)723-1580.