CARBON MONOXIDE DEATHS IN YUCCA VALLEY

CARBON MONOXIDE DEATHS IN YUCCA VALLEY

Two people who were found dead in Yucca Valley Thursday night appeared to have died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning. Sheriff’s Sergeant Rick Millard said it appeared the man and woman and a dog were trying to keep warm in a shed in the 58000 block of Buena Vista Drive, when they died. The Coroner’s office identified the man as Uriah Claire, 36; the identity of the woman with him has not yet been released pending notification of next of kin. The exact cause of death is pending, following an autopsy by the Coroner’s office.

3 comments to CARBON MONOXIDE DEATHS IN YUCCA VALLEY

  • delia nilsen

    Two of the most kind people I have ever known.

  • As a Paramedic in Kern County we came across situations of Carbon Monoxide poisoning. A few were in campers who used charcoal BBQ or gas stoves for heat in an enclosed space. I will never forget a family of five died in Cal City that had a vent pipe occluded by a bird nest. I feel carbon monoxide detectors are just as important as smoke detectors. Please use detectors and have appliances checked on a yearly basis. Also check tose detectors 4x a year.

  • jeff DeMorrow

    God sure has been pulling lots of my family and friends up with him! Makes you wonder . God speed you two and his kingdom grows stronger with your light……Uriah was a very kind man…peace friend

Leave a Reply

dialog-information.png
Z107.7 News and kcdzfm.com requests that you respect this comment section and others by keeping your comments civil and on-topic. We reserve the right to reject or remove any comments with purposely incorrect facts, threatening, abusive, obscene, or defamatory language or innuendos. We will not accept anonymous posting.
 

  

  

  

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>