BATHROOM HEATER STARTS HOUSE FIRE IN TWENTYNINE PALMS

BATHROOM HEATER STARTS HOUSE FIRE IN TWENTYNINE PALMS

A Twentynine Palms family who went to the drive-in-movie Saturday evening came home to quite a surprise. According to Twentynine Palms Fire Captain Matt Helmkamp, fire fighters were called to a home in the 74000 block of Serrano Drive about 8:30 when clothing hanging next to a bathroom heater caught fire. A passerby smelled the smoke and heard the smoke detectors inside the house and called the fire department. The entire house suffered smoke damage, and the bathroom was completely destroyed from the fire. Captain Helmkamp said there were no injuries.

Leave a Reply

dialog-information.png
Z107.7 News and kcdzfm.com requests that you respect this comment section and others by keeping your comments civil and on-topic. We reserve the right to reject or remove any comments with purposely incorrect facts, threatening, abusive, obscene, or defamatory language or innuendos. We will not accept anonymous posting.
 

  

  

  

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>